Bhaktivedanta Dharma School (BDS) in Denpasar, Bali, offers a dynamic early childhood curriculum by integrating the best of both the eastern and western approaches to enriching young minds. Your child will have the opportunity to express his / her creativity as well as develop a strong mental and intellectual discipline.
BDS encourages and facilitates independent learning in our children as well as provides specific activities to help your child to constantly extend his / her boundary of learning. This includes the physical, cognitive, emotional, social and spiritual development of your child, thus laying a strong foundation for your child's confidence, learning habits and logical reasoning ability.
BDS is the first preschool in Indonesia which has an international curriculum that is based on the teachings of Vedanta (the essence of the Vedas). BDS is founded by the inspiration and under the instructions of Dr. T.D. Singh, the International Director of the Bhaktivedanta Institute, a not-for-profit organization at the forefront of the Science and Spirituality dialogue.
- Humility and Integrity
A child-centred educational institution enriching young minds throughout Indonesia, nurturing them to develop their natural abilities to the fullest, guided by scientific reasoning and spiritual wisdom.
- To help children understand and express their emotions.
- To help children and understand and recognize the difference between appropriate and inappropriate behaviour.
- To help children develop and inquiring mind.
- To help children express their creativity.
- To help children reflect upon their actions and better understand themselves.
- To provide a safe and caring learning environment.
- To guide children in developing their spirituality with a scientific mindset.